As a consumer you have right to cancel the contract you formed with us when you purchased products on www.converte.world. You can cancel the contract for any reason and at any time within the cancellation period. Please be aware, we start processing your order as soon as you submit it, so you will need to receive and then return your order.
If you are looking to return your order we are here to help!
- Converte offers returns within 28 days of purchase. You have 14 days, beginning the day after you have received your goods, to cancel any purchase and a further 14 days within which to return the goods following the date you have informed us of your intention to cancel the purchase. Regrettably we will not be able to accept returns outside of the stated period. The item will be returned to you and no refund will be processed.
- All items must be returned in the same condition they were received. Your item must be unworn, include the original product packaging and have any hygiene seals in place. We can't process a refund, replacement or exchange if your item is unable to be resold.
- Delivery and return cost are non-refundable unless the item is faulty, not what you have ordered or not as it appeared online. Please inspect your order immediately upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you received the wrong item.
- Cross border duties and taxes are non-refundable.
Returns are by post only.
- Returns are at your own cost and risk.
- Please initiate your return by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing your order number and contact details.
- Securely pack your parcel and make sure to include the return note so we can track your original order number and the item barcode. Please do not forget to complete the “reasons for return” on the return note. We value your feedback.
- Address your return to: Converte World Returns, Office 10, Stronsay, Tilford Road, Hindhead, GU26 6UG
- Please make sure you obtain a tracking number for your parcel. It will come in handy if your parcel gets lost and we need to correspond in order to locate it.